As Tina recently paraphrased, "You always need a montage." The amazing photos you guys keep churning out each week in the Flickr pool are leading me to think she's right — the Mama Montage is pretty much a crucial part of every Monday.
Mama Montage Clicky Links
- Megan sent us this link to a Google Chrome video that shows a dad using the internet to document his daughter's life.
- Connie sent over this DIY maternity parents tutorial for your consideration.
- The United Nations is predicting the world's population will be 10 billion by 2100, and Good asks: Can the World Feed 10 Billion People?
- James talked about using "mom bucks" with her kiddos — and suggests them for toddlers, too.
- Another awesome Etsy find: MBM Patterns has vintage crochet and knitting patterns for infant and kid's clothing.