This week's Mama Montage is a little bit of this, a little bit of that. There's some poolside-action, library shushing, and a kid dressed up like a Jedi. There's even a tiny Buddha with a tiny cell phone who lives in a house with a toddler who has a tiny dump truck. Where do you think that Buddha spends a portion of its time? You know it — in the dump truck:
Mama Montage Clicky Links
- This first parent-child pairing to recreate this Rainbow Brite Halloween costuming greatness gets a high five! Thanks for the link, Whitney!
- The FDA is allegedly working to classify birthing pools as "medical equipment" which means you wouldn't be able to buy them anymore. Thanks, Jessie.
- Ariel found this video about how women's soaring economic power is changing men and fatherhood.
- The title pretty much sums it up: Should parents allow teens to have sex at home?
- Did you catch this Father's Day-themed photo session?