I've purchased the Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, which is very straight-forward, medically accurate information. I'd like to find some book suggestions though that other Offbeat Mamas have found enjoyable and informative. — Theresa
- The Natural Pregnancy Book by Aviva Jill Romm, MD
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- The Birth Book: Everything You Need to Know to Have a Safe and Satisfying Birth
- The Pregnancy Book: A Month-by-Month Guide
- Pregnancy Journal: A Week-by-Week Guide to a Happy, Healthy Pregnancy
- The Birth Partner, Third Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
Any books we haven't mentioned before that y'all think are awesome?