This just makes me smile. Over and over and over again.
- Honest time: What no one tells you about having a kid
- Dealing with difficult in-laws the grown-up way
- Growing up and letting go of obsolete relationship dynamics
- Family member in the middle: Being stuck between two family members who aren't talking to each other
- The Cherry Cordial Revolution: Do I help Grandma, or do I follow the rules?
- So… why have kids?
- Families of two: You don't need kids to "start a family"
- How I learned to care less about my family and more about myself
Top Posts of All Time
- What are your favorite offbeat baby names?
- I've started telling my daughters I'm beautiful
- The pitfalls of offbeat baby names debunked
- What are the ethics of naming your child — can you use someone else's baby's name?
- My 7 rules for being a responsible stoner parent
- When is the right time to have a child?
- How did your body REALLY change after giving birth?
- Babycrack: when wanting a baby gets weird
- Why are moms so hesitant to view their male partners as full, competent parents?
- Did you find out the sex of your baby?
We believe that while children change your life forever, being around kids doesn't necessitate abandoning your identity.
In September 2013, Offbeat Families stopped publishing new posts, but our archive of 2400 existing posts will stay online forever! And you can still find NEW family-related posts on our sister site, Offbeat Home & Life.