I know that you're busy being a super deep baby, but you're also busy being a SUPER CUTE BABY OMG THOSE CHEEKS.
- Estrangement brings a truth better than fiction
- Making babies the lesbian way, and why it might be good for your straight marriage baby-making
- Telly gawps and the past tense: Loving and caring for a relative who has alzheimers
- Get drunk, have sex everyday, buy new underwear, and other infertility insights
- Palliative care, cross-country moves, and whiskey in a Mason jar: Ariel Gore's "The End of Eve"
- The most bad-ass, super-personalized Father's Day gift of all time
- How my pink-loving son made me confront my weird gender biases
- Remember the lesbian triad wedding? They're pregnant!
Top Posts of All Time
- What are your favorite offbeat baby names?
- I've started telling my daughters I'm beautiful
- The pitfalls of offbeat baby names debunked
- What are the ethics of naming your child — can you use someone else's baby's name?
- My 7 rules for being a responsible stoner parent
- When is the right time to have a child?
- How did your body REALLY change after giving birth?
- Babycrack: when wanting a baby gets weird
- Why are moms so hesitant to view their male partners as full, competent parents?
- Did you find out the sex of your baby?
We believe that while children change your life forever, being around kids doesn't necessitate abandoning your identity.
In September 2013, Offbeat Families stopped publishing new posts, but our archive of 2400 existing posts will stay online forever! And you can still find NEW family-related posts on our sister site, Offbeat Home & Life.