This week's set of reader photos might just be our smiliest yet: you guys are so happy right now it's CONTAGIOUS! I'm giddy while typing this! Let's do this:
RAINBOW FAMILY = RAINBOW SMILES!
This baby is SUPER stoked for 2013.
Pirates and happiness go together, right?
Teens are happy, too!
Say it all together: WEEEEEEEEE!
I feel like this dude knows something we're all still waiting to find out.
Reader Round-up Clicky Links
- JK Rowling might be penning a Dr. Who-themed kid's story and OMG best news EVER.
- I loved Marsha Aizumi's moving piece about her transgender son.
- A teacher started a new website to help parents come up with fun ways to teach their kids to read.
- Central Michigan Life published a piece about how students use Facebook to connect with family.
- I LOVED the discussion on this recent Offbeat Home post: I hate my career choice. Now what?!